Monday, November 2, 2015

Hello November




Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday we're celebrating new years and now we're two months away from celebrating another new years. Time does flies fast.

This year has been a hell of emotional roller coaster. I've shed ten years worth of tears. But I also had times where I felt like I'm having the time of my life. Life can be pretty crazy and confusing at time. But I've got nothing to complain about. 

It feels like in a span of ten months a lot had happened. A LOT. And the biggest lesson I've learned this year so far is to let go of whatever didn't make me happy. Be it people, things, situations or thoughts. It's true that letting go is not easy. But once you get through it you'll feel a sense of liberation. I'm still working on it though.

And to think that during this time next year my life would be different is unsettling. It's scary to think about the future. I was told to not worry about it so much but sometimes I just can't help but to be worry. Well, I should be, isn't it?

Two more months to end this year and to be honest I'm more excited about new year than Christmas. Let's see what life has in store for me. In the mean time, I'll live life and just be present.

Hope y'all have an amazing month. Till then.

No comments: